MHTCET Admit Card
MHT CET Admit Card is issued in online mode by DTE Maharashtra. It will be issued on the official website from May 2018 onwards. No candidate will receive it via post or e-mail.
Here are few important points about the MHTCET Admit Card:
- Download the admit card from dtemaharashtra.gov.in using Application number and password
- Check the details given on the admit card properly and report in person to the office of the issuing authority.
- Candidate’s with incorrect or blurred photo and signature are intimated about the same before the release of the MHTCET Admit Card. Upload correct photo or signature by logging in using your credentials.
- Don’t affix photo on the admit card separately. It is already printed on the admit card
- Preserve the same till the MHT CET Counselling.
MHTCET Admit Card Highlights
Given below are few important highlights related to the MHTCET Admit Card:
|MHTCET Admit Card issue date||Second week of May 2018|
|Issuing Body||DTE, Maharashtra|
|Credentials Required||Application number and Password|
|Contact Details to report for discrepancy||Directorate of Technical Education, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No.1967, Opp. Metro Cinema Mumbai – 400 001|
How to Download MHTCET Admit Card?
MHTCET Admit Card is released on the official website of dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Keep a check on your internet connection to download the admit card hassle free. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of DTE, Maharashtra i.e. dtemaharshtra.gov.in
- Find the link to download the admit card and click on it
- Enter the credentials to login and click Submit
- Print multiple copies of the admit card after verifying the details
Note: You can also retrieve the Application number and Password if you have forgotten anyone of them. One can also reset the password by clicking on “Forgot Password”
Unable to Download MHT CET Admit Card
If you are unable to download the admit card, then follow the steps given below to download the MHTCET Admit card:
- Check your internet connection properly and try again. You can also reload the page and login again
- Disable the pop-up blocker or ad-blocker on the browser to open the page to download the admit card
- If you cannot find the admit card despite submission of the application form, then report or mail to the office of DTE Maharashtra. In case the application form submitted to them doesn’t have any error, then the authority will issue the admit card to the candidate.
Discrepancies related to MHTCET Admit Card
Report to the office of DTE, Maharashtra in person with a required proof to correct the details on the MHTCET Admit Card. Make sure you receive the corrected admit card one week before the exam date.
- Report in person with the justifying documents to correct the information.
- Send a letter to the authority along with the scanned copy of Class X Marksheet and MHTCET Application Form.
Given below are the contact details of the issuing body:
|Contact Address of DTE Maharashtra||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No.1967, Opp. Metro Cinema, Mumbai – 400 001
|Fax||(022) 2269 2102, 2269 0007|
|Telephone Number||(022) 2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602|
|E-mail ID||[email protected]|
Details on MHTCET Admit Card
Candidate’s personal details, exam center details and important instructions related to the candidate’s behaviour at the exam center is mentioned on the MHTCET Admit Card. Here are the details given on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Allotted exam center
- Address of the exam center
- Date and time of the exam
- Instructions to be followed on the exam day
Documents to be carried with MHTCET Admit Card
Print multiple copies of the issued admit card to avoid discrepancies later. Also, carry the admit card along with the original and Xerox copies of the following documents:
- Valid Identity proof such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Printed copy of MHT CET Application form
- Printout of the e-challan (if application fee is paid through offline mode)
- Black Ball point pen
- Clip Board (if required)