In this article, we’re going to explore some of the best living room decor ideas for walls that you can use to take your home from boring to beautiful. From interesting paint colors and wallpapers, to the newest trends in DIY décor (we love a good project!), there are plenty of ways to make your living space feel more like home.
Living Room Ideas for Your Wall
1. If you want to make a big impact in your living room, start with your walls. A fresh coat of paint or some new wallpaper can make a world of difference. If you’re not sure what color to choose, try a neutral shade like white or beige. You can always add color with accent pieces like throw pillows or rugs.
2. Another great way to decorate your living room walls is with art. Hang a few paintings or prints that you love, or create your own gallery wall using framed photos or artwork. You can also add interest to your walls by hanging tapestries, mirrors, or other decorative objects.
3. If you want something a little different, try using wall decals or stickers. There are tons of cool designs available, and they’re easy to apply and remove.
4. Finally, don’t forget about window treatments. Curtains and blinds can really help to complete the look of your living room. Choose something that compliments your wall color and style for the best results.
Top 5 Cool Living Room Decor Ideas For Walls
1. Get creative with wall art. One of the coolest things you can do to your living room walls is to get creative with wall art. There are plenty of ways to do this, from hanging up some cool posters or prints to DIYing your own artwork. You can even frame some of your favorite photos to create a unique and personal gallery wall.
2. Add a pop of color. If you want to add a bit of pizzazz to your living room walls, try adding a pop of color. This can be done in a number of ways, such as painting one accent wall, hanging up some colorful artwork, or even using colorful decorative tape to create geometric patterns or stripes.
3. Hang up some mirrors. Hanging up mirrors is another great way to decorate your living room walls. Mirrors can help make a space look larger and can also reflect light around the room, making it look brighter and more inviting. Plus, they just look really cool!
4. Stick on some decals or wallpaper. If you’re looking for something a little different, try sticking on some decals or wallpaper. Decals are great because they’
A Grassy Wall Idea
1. This living room decor idea is perfect for nature lovers. A grassy wall can bring the outdoors inside your home. It is also a great way to add some greenery to your living space. You can create a grassy wall by attaching artificial turf to your wall. This project is relatively easy to do and does not require much maintenance.
2. A Gallery Wall A gallery wall is a great way to add some personality to your living room. You can use family photos, artwork, or even your own photographs to create a gallery wall. This is a great decorating idea if you want to make a statement with your walls.
3. Wallpaper Wallpaper is another great way to decorate your living room walls. There are many different designs and colors of wallpaper available. You can choose wallpaper that matches your furniture or goes with the overall theme of your home. Wallpaper is relatively easy to install and can be removed if you ever want to change up your decor.
4. Paint Paint is one of the most popular options for living room wall decor. You can choose any color or style of paint that you like. Paint is also relatively easy to install and can be easily changed if you
Rustic Style Wall Decor Ideas
For a rustic style living room, consider using wall decor that has a natural look. This can include items such as wood carvings, stone sculptures, or even metalwork. You can find these types of wall decor at many home stores or online retailers. Another option for rustic style living room wall decor is to use rustic-themed artwork. This can include paintings or prints with rustic scenes, such as mountains or forests. You can also find this type of artwork at many home stores or online retailers. If you want to add a personal touch to your rustic living room, consider creating your own wall decor. This can be anything from a collage of family photos to a display of your favorite things. Get creative and see what you can come up with that will add some personality to your living space.
Cool Plant Hanging Wall Art
1. Plant hanging wall art is a great way to add some life to your living room decor.
2. This type of wall art is easy to find and relatively inexpensive.
3. You can find plant hanging wall art at most home decor stores or online.
4. Plant hanging wall art is a great way to add some color and life to your living room decor.
Creative Hanging Bookcase Design Ideas
1. One of the most creative hanging bookcase designs is the Hanging Bookshelf from Crate and Barrel. This unique bookshelf is made from recycled oak barrels and features a natural finish that gives it a rustic look. The Hanging Bookshelf is perfect for storing books, magazines, or even plants.
2. Another creative hanging bookcase design is the IKEA Kallax Shelving Unit. This shelving unit is made from recycled plastic and features a clean, modern design. The IKEA Kallax Shelving Unit is perfect for storing books, DVDs, or even clothing.
3. The final creative hanging bookcase design is the Pottery Barn Knockout Hanging Bookshelves. These bookshelves are made from recycled wood and come in a variety of sizes and finishes. The Pottery Barn Knockout Hanging Bookshelves are perfect for storing books, magazines, or even plants.